Exclusive: Bethenny Frankel is returning to her roots — and rejoining the Real Housewives of New York City for season 7!
I’m a loser because I lost my fitbit while packing and I’m rulllllll sad it isn’t giving me the one million steps and seventy five thousand flights of stairs I have completed thus far today.
Person: I’m a woman and I don’t need feminism
What she’s actually saying:
- My life is perfectly okay and I don’t really care what other women go through
- I think feminists are just whiny and can’t take jokes that perpetuate harmful stereotypes
- I believe that people are just obsessed with political correctness
- I am blind to the fact that there are still problems faced by women
- I have forgotten that feminism gave women rights such as the right to vote
- I have no idea that feminism is an egalitarian movement that fights for everyone’s rights regardless of sex, gender, sexuality, race, religion, nationality, and ethnicity but mostly focuses on women’s rights.
- I am more concerned about semantics rather than human rights
- I can’t distinguish between real feminists and shitty people who call themselves feminists
- I still believe in the false notion that feminism is about hating men
- I actually don’t understand what feminism is
Hiring movers was the best decision ever. (Yes I have been packing for the last 6 hours, but now I can chill… you know, for 2 hours until it’s time to unpack again…)
Darker nails, hot tea, space heater on in the office, everyone on the metro had jackets on. My coworker just said “winter is coming, summer is over.”Boo.
I have a desk job. It’s not glamorous, and often, I work crazy hours, 12-15 hour days, not including a commute. Today was 11 hours, and I left “early” to get to a 7pm zumba class, was late because a project came up last minute, then happily realized the class was at 8, and got to kick ass for an hour. So happy and buoyed from it.
Time for some homemade soup (thanks, mother in love) and then to pass out in less than an hour, because tomorrow’s another early & long one. Grateful my parents are back stateside and I got to talk to my mom for the half an hour I was early for class.
do you remember the 21st night of september?
September 22nd 2014, marks the 20th anniversary of the premiere of FRIENDS.HAPPY 20TH ANNIVERSARY, FRIENDS!